Up untill April 2006 Mary was Senior Nurse at the Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust responsible for the nursing leadership of all Elderly & Acute Stroke services.
Mary became registered with the (CSCI) Commission for Social Care inspection in May 2006 & has been rated *** 3 Star excellent with both (CSCI) & (CQC) Care Quality Commission.
• Associate Care Manager RN BSc (Hons)
• Quality Field Manager NVQ 5
• Associate Field Manager NVQ 3
• Care Co‐ordinator NVQ 3
• Senior Carers NVQ 3
• Carers NVQ 2—3 or working towards
• Full working history
• All carers are Enhanced CRB checked
• Provide x 2 professional references
• All carers supplied by Beyea Care are encouraged to undertake a Diploma in Care (NVQ level 2 min)
• All managers have a minimum NVQ level 3
• All carers undertake the full in-house training programme in line with the new Care Act April 2015